Sabah dan Sarawak adalah BERSTATUS NEGARA dan bukannya Negeri.

Sabah dan Sarawak adalah sebuah Negara yang MERDEKA DAN BERDAULAT yang mana kedua - dua NEGARA ini telah bersama-sama dengan Singapura dan Malaya untuk membentuk Persekutuan Malaysia pada 16 September 1963.

Happy Sabah (North Borneo) Independence Day 51 Years

Sabah or previously known as North Borneo was gained Independence Day from British on August 31, 1963. To all Sabahan, do celebrate Sabah Merdeka Day with all of your heart!

Sarawak For Sarawakian!

Sarawak stand for Sarawak! Sarawakian First. Second malaysian!

The Unity of Sabah and Sarawak

Sabah dan Sarawak adalah Negara yang Merdeka dan Berdaulat. Negara Sabah telah mencapai kemerdekaan pada 31 Ogos 1963 manakala Negara Sarawak pada 22 Julai 1963. Sabah dan Sarawak BUKAN negeri dalam Malaysia! Dan Malaysia bukan Malaya tapi adalah Persekutuan oleh tiga buah negara setelah Singapura dikeluarkan daripada persekutuan Malaysia.

Sign Petition to collect 300,000 signatures

To all Sabahan and Sarawakian... We urge you to sign the petition so that we can bring this petition to United Nations to claim our rights back as an Independence and Sovereign Country for we are the Nations that live with DIGNITY!

Decedent of Rajah Charles Brooke

Jason Desmond Anthony Brooke. The Grandson of Rajah Muda Anthony Brooke, and Great Great Grandson of Rajah Charles Brooke

A true Independence is a MUST in Borneo For Sabah and Sarawak.

Sabah (formerly known as North Borneo) and Sarawak MUST gain back its Freedom through a REAL Independence.

Monday, 9 February 2015

Malaysian-trained MNLF fighters join Sulu army

A MNLF leader claims that their forces have a huge arsenal hidden in Sabah's rugged terrain.

MANILA: Malaysian security forces are now facing battle-tested, Malaysian-trained commanders of the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF), who know Sabah like the palm of their hands.

Hadji Acmad Bayam, former chief propagandist of the MNLF, revealed this yesterday to the Manila Bulletin, adding that these MNLF forces may have at their disposal a huge arsenal, which they hid deep in Sabah’s rugged terrain when they returned to the Philippines after their rigid training.

Among the firearms are Belgian-made G1 and FAL, which the late Libya leader Colonel Moammar Gadaffi supplied through Malaysia.

Bayam said he was confident the Malaysian authorities were not able to find the hidden MNLF firearms because they were kept very well by the MNLF commanders who stayed behind in Sabah.

During that training, Malaysian military trainers even joked about the firearms at the MNLF training camp on Jampiras Island, off Sabah, as they turned over Gadaffi’s weapons’ supply.

“We are not even sure if the firearms we are giving you will not be turned against,” the Malaysian trainers had said in a jest.

“Well, speaking of self-fulfilling prophecy,” Bayam said, recalling the jokes of the Malaysian trainers.

Now, Filipinos in Sabah, who are not part of the forces of the Sultanate of Sulu, have already joined the fighting in reaction to what they perceived as Malaysian “atrocities” for killing Imam Maas and his four sons at 7:50 p.m. Saturday.

He recalled that Malaysia’s leadership had even suspected the then chief minister of Sabah, Tun Mustapha, a Tausug from Sulu, of “conspiring” with MNLF Chairman Nur Misuari to secede the oil-rich island.

“You know, if Mindanao is to Manila, Sabah is to Kuala Lumpur,” said Bayam, explaining that Mindanao and Sabah are the “milking cows” of the Philippines and Malaysia, respectively, for their rich natural resources.

Bayam, who yielded to then President Fidel V. Ramos, stayed in Sabah, Malaysia, for nine years before the peace talks with the Ramos administration in 1993.

Bayam stayed in Sabah on-and-off, in 1976-79, in 1980-1986, among other dates.

Breaching the blockades

Further, he said many of the seasoned rebel commanders and rank-and-file members chose to remain on Sabah island to live there.

Majority of them are from Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, Zamboanga Peninsula, but there are also Maguindanaons, Iranons, and probably Maranaos, he said.

A few days ago, he said one of the MNLF foreign-trained commanders belonging to the Top 90 Batch, told him that he was enlisting Tausug warriors and others for reinforcement to the Royal Security Force (RSF) of the Sultanate of Sulu.

“I was trying to contact him yesterday but his phone cannot be reached anymore. I guess he was able to penetrate the Malaysian and Philippine sea-borne blockades in their respective borders.

Bayam described the commander “as soft-spoken but firm and true leader-fighter in actual shooting war.” However, he requested that the commander’s name be not made public.

Last Sunday, Abraham J Idjirani, spokesman of Sultan Jamalul Kiram III, said 40 people from Basilan, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, and Zamboanga Peninsula breached the blockades and reached Lahad Datu, Sabah, scene of the standoff that erupted into a firefight.

He said there are many others who are now trying to go to Sabah and help the sultan’s followers led by Rajah Muda Agbimuddin Kiram.

Bayam said that with the way the situation in Sabah is going on, he sees no turning back.

Grandmas Arrested In Lahad Datu For Alleged SSKM Activity; Fourth Such Incident In Sabah

LAHAD DATU: Two grandmothers are among five people who were caught by police at a petrol station in Tungku while refuelling their car on Saturday evening.

Three patrol cars with several policemen inside cornered the vehicle and ordered the occupants out, after which they were handcuffed and escorted to the police cars and driven to Lahad Datu town where they were held for questioning.

It is believed that this is the fourth such incident in Sabah involving people who police claim are linked to Sabah Sarawak Keluar Malaysia (SSKM) movement but has yet to prove it.

Apart from last Sunday’s fiasco in Tuaran where nine people were detained for nine hours before being released on police bail, it is understood that similar arrests were made in Kota Marudu and Ranau previously but the incidences went unreported.

Former Chief Minister and Sabah Progressive Party president Datuk Seri Yong Teck Lee, who is also a lawyer, said he went to the police station upon being informed of the arrests.

“Apparently these police cars had been tailing them since they arrived in Lahad Datu a couple of days ago,” he said.

“I was told that they went to Lahad Datu to meet some people, but I am not so sure for what purpose,” added Yong who also happened to be ‘informed’ when nine people were arrested in Tuaran last Sunday, apparently for the same purpose.

Being a weekend, the five, aged between 22 and 59 were detained at the police station and on Sunday were taken before a magistrate who allowed a police application for an additional 48 hours on remand.

Yong was quoted by an online news portal as saying: “They were treated like criminals. All five, who have been linked to the so-called secession group, appeared tired, it was so pitiful.

“It was not like they were distributing pamphlets or signing petition at the time. They were at a petrol kiosk filling up the car.”

Yong said when he first met them they were handcuffed, with the two elderly women handcuffed to each other. He said the handcuffs were taken off when they were brought before the magistrate today for a remand order.

Police had requested for four days, but the court only granted two days, their remand ending on Feb 10.

Yong was also quoted as saying that they were told by the police that Inspector-General of Police (Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar) and Sabah Police Commissioner (Datuk Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman) wanted the five remanded to assist investigations under the Sedition Act and Printing Act.

He said that apart from the car, police also seized a few T-shirts with the “Hormati Perjanjian Malaysia 63” (Respect the 1963 Malaysia Agreement) written on it, and some leaflets.

A group of people had gathered outside the Lahad Datu police station, holding placards, demanding for the release of the five people.

Benarkah Tahanan Sukarelawan SSKM-SSU(UK) itu bersalah???

Pihak SSKM-SSU(UK) ingin menerangkan sedikit sebanyak mengenai insiden kali kedua yang melibatkan penahanan Sukarelawan-sukarelawati SSKM-SSU(UK) di Lahad Datu baru-baru ini.

Perkara yang sebenarnya berlaku adalah mereka didakwa dibawah akta hasutan dan juga akta percetakkan.

Adakah Perjuangan untuk Perpisahan itu menjadi satu kesalahan besar kepada perjuangan ini? TIDAK.


Sebab akta persekutuan malaysia dengan jelas tidak ada menyatakan bahawa perpisahan itu adalah satu jenayah mahupun menyalahi undang-undang persekutuan. 


Kerana ia adalah berpandukan kepada saranan Lord Lansdowne yang bertanggungjawab merangka Perjanjian Malaysia yang juga merupakan Pengerusi Inter-Governmental Committee jelas mengatakan bahawa mana-mana negara yang menyertai persekutuan ini dengan sukarelawa mempunyai hak instrinsik untuk menarik diri daripada persekutuan malaysia ini. Oleh itu, larangan untuk berpisah tidak seharusnya dimasukkan kedalam perjanjian malaysia dan Perlembagaan Persekutuan Malaysia.

Dakwaan yang dikenakan oleh pejuang Kebangsaan Negara Sabah ini adalah ditafsirkan sebagai hasutan yang sebenarnya belum mempunyai mandat yang sah dalam peruntukkan perlembagaan. Ini kerana ia hanya akan diputuskan pada 30 Mac 2015. Selain itu juga, akta ini adalah akta kerajaan persekutuan tanah melayu (malaya). Akta yang digunakan keatas perjuangan ini telah menggunakan akta perlembagaan persekutuan tanah melayu selari dengan definisi Persekutuan yang merujuk kepada "Persekutuan yang dibentuk pada 31 Ogos 1957". Mengenai isu percetakkan, ia adalah satu info kesedaran hak yang memberitahu teras perjuangan yang perlu disebarkan agar rakyat Negara Sabah khususnya mengetahui dimana fokus perjuangan harus diberikan oleh mereka.

Jadi, persoalannya, apakah benar pejuang-pejuang Kebangsaan Negara Sabah ini bersalah?

Dengan memberitahu bahawa Perjanjian Malaysia 1963 itu adalah TIDAK SAH DAN TERBATAL itu salah?

Dengan memberitahu perkara yang sebenar bahawa persekutuan malaysia hari ini adalah persekutuan yang ditubuhkan pada 31 Ogos 1957 dan bukan pada 16 September 1963 itu salah? 

Dengan memberitahu bahawa rakyat Negara Sabah dan rakyat Negara Sarawak bahawa mereka mempunyai hak untuk berpisah itu adalah salah? 

Dengan memakai baju yang memaparkan identiti perjuangan Join The Fight itu adalah salah? 

Dan dengan menyokong pengkhianatan dan pembohongan yang selama ini dilakukan oleh pemimpin-pemimpin malaya melalui sokongan barua malaya seperti bn-umno itu barulah ditafsirkan tidak menghasut malah dihalalkan? 

Jikalau itu yang menjadi rujukan kepada pengadilan ini, adalah menjadi kebanggaan bagi Rakyat Negara Sabah dan Rakyat Negara Sarawak untuk mempunyai pejuang-pejuang Kebangsaan ini kerana berpegang kepada prinsip bahawa Kebenaran MESTI DIJULANG dan PEMBOHONGAN MESTI DIJAHANAMKAN SEPENUHNYA!

***Pihak SSKM-SSU(UK) akan mengeluarkan kenyataan rasmi dalam minggu ini untuk menerangkan secara rasmi perkara yang berlaku kepada umum.***

Five more with SSKM T-shirts held

KOTA KINABALU: Five more activists have been detained near Lahad Datu for distributing seditious materials linked to a secessionist movement.

The arrests followed the detention of nine people last Sunday on suspicion of having links with the group.

The five, including two women, were arrested in Tungku, about 100km from Lahad Datu town, while they were filling up petrol at about 5.15pm on Saturday.

Sabah Progressive Party (SAPP) president Datuk Yong Teck Lee met the five detainees, aged between 23 and 56, to provide them with legal representation.

He added that police obtained a remand order against them until Wednesday.

“Police said they were remanded because the car they were in had T-shirts and leaflets with Sabah Sarawak Keluar Malaysia (SSKM) written on them,” Yong said.

It is understood that the five were detained under the Sedition Act and Printing Presses and Publication Act.

Last Sunday, nine people between the ages of 24 and 50 were arrested while soliciting signatures for a petition seeking the secession of Sabah at the weekly tamu (open market) in Tuaran.

However, they were released on bail 12 hours later.

Yong, who was also asked by the nine to be their legal counsel, said he was informed of their detention at about 1.30pm the same day.

He said at 5.10pm, 18 people were asked to be guarantors for the nine detainees. All nine were released at 6.20pm.

Alleged SSKM-linked activists detained in Lahad Datu

KOTA KINABALU: Five more activists believed to be linked to the social media-based Sabah Sarawak Keluar Malaysia (SSKM) were arrested in east coast Lahad Datu. 

The five, two women and three men, were detained at about 4pm, Saturday, as they were purportedly gathering signatures for a petition asking for state rights to be restored. 

However, police have yet to officially make a statement on the latest arrest following a similar arrest in Tuaran near here last Sunday.

Neither Sabah Police Commissioner Datuk Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman nor Lahad Datu police chief Assist Comm Hamza Ahmad could be reached for comments.

State CID Chief SAC Salehhudin Abdul Rahman, however, said it was better to wait for Jalaluddin to issue a statement later as he (Salehhudin) was not assigned to comment on the matter.

Sabah Progressive Party (SAPP) president Datuk Yong Teck Lee, who turned up at the Lahad Datu police station at 9am on Sunday to provide legal representation, said that they were waiting for a magistrate to turn up as police were seeking to remand them further.

“These five people have been detained overnight. We’ll wait for the order from a magistrate this evening,” he said when contacted.

It is understood that the five activists were detained under the Sedition Act.

Last Sunday, nine people were arrested while soliciting signatures for a petition seeking the secession of Sabah at the weekly tamu (open market) in Tuaran about 10am. 

Aged between 24 and 50, they were released on RM2,000 police bail in the evening

Sipaun: New Constitution can end unhappiness in Borneo

For a start, Malayans must no longer flood Sabah and fill up posts in Federal departments in the state.

KOTA KINABALU: Former Sabah Secretary, Simon Sipaun, has called for the Federal Constitution to be brought in line with the Malaysia Agreement 1963 (MA63) to end the unhappiness in Borneo with Malaysia.

The Federation, he added, had turned out to be something that the people had not expected. “Much time has been lost during the last 51 years.”

“The problem between the peninsula and Borneo may be the different perceptions between them on Malaysia,” said Sipaun. “We thought we were going to form a new nation. It’s easy to get confused because we inherited Malaya’s flag, their national anthem and their constitution, among others.”

“They (the peninsula) claim that we joined them.”

He was commenting, on the sidelines of a forum in Kota Kinabalu, on Penampang MP Darell Leiking disclosing that he (Darell) was among the many who signed the SSKM (Sabah Sarawak Keluar Malaysia) petition calling for a review of the 20/18 Points.

A new nation, conceded Sipaun, should have a new constitution, a new national anthem and a new flag, “not merely ‘transplant’ Malaya’s and call it Malaysia”.

Revisiting his theme that the Federal Constitution should be brought in line with MA63, he pointed out that “Federation” is defined under Article 160 as that set up under the Federation of Malaya Agreement 1948 and reinforced by the Federation of Malaya Independence Act 1957.

“Where does that leave MA63?” he asked.

Malaysia, nevertheless, can still have a bright future, he believes. “It all depends on the type of leadership we will be getting,” said Sipaun. “I still hope that the Government would be fair and clean and not misuse resources and assets.”

For a start, he said, Malayans must no longer flood Sabah and fill up posts in Federal departments in the state. “They have been doing this for the last half century and it must stop. There must be Borneonisation as pledged in 1963. We can’t have Malayans replacing the British.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...