Sabah dan Sarawak adalah BERSTATUS NEGARA dan bukannya Negeri.

Sabah dan Sarawak adalah sebuah Negara yang MERDEKA DAN BERDAULAT yang mana kedua - dua NEGARA ini telah bersama-sama dengan Singapura dan Malaya untuk membentuk Persekutuan Malaysia pada 16 September 1963.

Happy Sabah (North Borneo) Independence Day 51 Years

Sabah or previously known as North Borneo was gained Independence Day from British on August 31, 1963. To all Sabahan, do celebrate Sabah Merdeka Day with all of your heart!

Sarawak For Sarawakian!

Sarawak stand for Sarawak! Sarawakian First. Second malaysian!

The Unity of Sabah and Sarawak

Sabah dan Sarawak adalah Negara yang Merdeka dan Berdaulat. Negara Sabah telah mencapai kemerdekaan pada 31 Ogos 1963 manakala Negara Sarawak pada 22 Julai 1963. Sabah dan Sarawak BUKAN negeri dalam Malaysia! Dan Malaysia bukan Malaya tapi adalah Persekutuan oleh tiga buah negara setelah Singapura dikeluarkan daripada persekutuan Malaysia.

Sign Petition to collect 300,000 signatures

To all Sabahan and Sarawakian... We urge you to sign the petition so that we can bring this petition to United Nations to claim our rights back as an Independence and Sovereign Country for we are the Nations that live with DIGNITY!

Decedent of Rajah Charles Brooke

Jason Desmond Anthony Brooke. The Grandson of Rajah Muda Anthony Brooke, and Great Great Grandson of Rajah Charles Brooke

A true Independence is a MUST in Borneo For Sabah and Sarawak.

Sabah (formerly known as North Borneo) and Sarawak MUST gain back its Freedom through a REAL Independence.

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Use Sedition Act on IC scam culprits, says Bumburing

KOTA KINABALU - The Sedition Act should be invoked on those involved in providing ICs to illegal immigrants through the back door instead of using it indiscriminately on political opponents of the Government.

Sabah Reform Movement (APS) Chief-cum-Tamparuli Assemblyman, Datuk Wilfred Bumburing, said the issue must be tackled right from the root.

"No stones should be left unturned in bringing the culprits to justice because issuance of ICs to illegal immigrants and unqualified foreigners is treason since it compromised the sovereignty of the country," he said here, Sunday.

Bumburing, in supporting the proposal to issue a new IC for every bona fide Sabahan in view of the gravity and seriousness of the situation, also suggested that the Federal Government set up a working committee for the purpose.

"The Federal Government owes the people of Sabah a definitive action to resolve this issue once and for all. The ICs that were illegally issued to foreigners, as reported in the RCI, must be recalled and declared null and void," he said.

"The State National Registration Department (NRD) Director has said that the department is capable of carrying out the directive of the Government if it decides to recall and reissue all ICs in Sabah.

"The other relevant federal and state departments and agencies must rally behind the NRD and the working committee. The people of Sabah, regardless of any political affiliation, must be united on this matter because it is a problem that affects all of us, now and tomorrow," he said.

"I am reminding the Federal Government that if the illegal immigrant problem in Sabah is left unresolved, sooner than later, there will be a reverse takeover of the State.

"The Tanduo intrusion should be looked at more than just a wake-up call for the Government. It is a stark reminder of a real situation waiting to happen.

"The illegal immigrant issue is indeed a time bomb for Sabah and Malaysia just waiting to explode.

Bumburing also welcomed the statement by State NRD Director Ismail Ahmad that the department was up to the task of recalling and issuing the new ICs for genuine Sabahans.

"This reflects a very high level of integrity and commitment not only on the department that he heads but especially his personal integrity as a government servant.

"I have been following closely how he handles the illegal immigration problem in Sabah and the way he approaches it. His exposure on the huge number of illegal immigrants holding ICs in Keningau without fear or favour is most commendable.

"It leads to the question as to why the problem existed for so long without being noticed or detected by the relevant authorities and without any action taken.

"The illegal ICs in Keningau are only the tip of the iceberg," said Bumburing.

Can harp on ‘social contract’ but not Malaysia Agreement. Why like that?

COMMENT: Why can Malayans harp on the “social contract” but find the Malaysia Agreement seditious?

One is an accepted “social contract” not written on any agreement nor paper but has been used since 1957, to protect the so-called “Malay and Muslim rights”.

The other is a piece of a formal and written agreement signed and agreed to by all parties at the formation of Malaysia on Sept 16, 1963 which had bound together the federated states of Malaya, and the independent nations of Singapore, Sarawak and Sabah (the North Borneo).

So why is it that the one informal and undocumented “social contract” agreed only through past practice is so solemnly upheld rigidly but the one in “black and white” which was fully and mutually agreed to, and signed in ink and duly rectified is still in the throes of being swept aside, brushed under the carpet, debated and slighted and not even adhered to in both word and spirit?

Yes indeed why?

Over the 52 years since 1963, at various times and episodes throughout the volatile and unbalanced relationship between the eastern states of Sabah and Sarawak and Putrajaya (let’s call it that, rather than West Malaysian peninsular states, as it is in truth only Putrajaya’s doing) and not the united Malay states.

The truth of the matter is that states like Penang or Kelantan or even Johor couldn’t care two hoots about what happens – in their eyes – to another fellow member state!

What Putrajaya and the rest of the Malay states do not fully realise nor comprehend is that both Sabah and Sarawak are not just another state in Malaysia. Both Sabah and Sarawak are equal partners to Malaysia, each having one-third say and share of the namesake and not just one out of 13 states and three federal territories!

It also means that in theory whatever Sabah and Sarawak agree to mutually would outvote anything else supported by Malaya – after all two out of three is a simple majority of one.

But that’s not the case at all.

The proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back may have started with the case of the four Sabah citizens who were charged in a Kota Kinabalu court on March 16 with sedition. They were alleged to have in their possession materials calling for Sabah and Sarawak’s secession from Malaysia.


In the past the outcry would expectedly come from the opposition parties and NGOs as well as other observers from the international arena charged with safeguarding human and political rights. This time around it was very different.

A BN MP from Umno Datuk Seri Abdul Ghapur Salleh fired a first shot at Putrajaya, “I am warning you if we don’t take care (of Sabahans) we will lose. If we lose, the government is finished. If Sabah and Sarawak run and don’t support BN, habis (finished).”

Abdul Ghapur then went on to name a long list of broken or unfulfilled promises made to the electorate during the heat of election campaigns and rebuked Putrajaya – “Until now, not even one stone is yet to be seen.” He said Sabahans are angry at both the federal government and at their Sabah MPs.

He even nailed it in by concluding, “This is because there are cronies in the Cabinet. To cronies they give. Those who aren’t cronies get nothing. We cannot have things done this way. The people will lose out in the end. BN will lose then in the coming elections. The opposition and I, cannot decide this. What decides this is the rakyat.”

An ever-growing list of outspoken opposition leaders, and now it would appear, those in the governments of both Sabah and Sarawak have broken their chains and opened their mouths in recent days echoing this sentiment, which if Putrajaya doesn’t hear or choose to ignore, will certainly spell total disaster for them returning to power in the 14GE.

Many words have been used against the present attitude shown by BN and in particular Umno leaders from Malaya, and most common among them are phrases like:
  • “Condescending colonialist’s attitude”
  • “Sticky points of the 20-point Agreement have been swept under the carpet”
  • “What has happened to the agreement to return 40 per cent of the income generated back to the state?”
  • “Endowed with rich natural resources and today, after 52 years of plundering, we have both been reduced to beggars, begging Putrajaya for handouts.”

At the end of the day, the accumulated frustration and anger of 52 years, slowly simmering on the ground, usually championed by those not in the government and by NGOs and international agencies, are now, at last, beginning to see the light of day – as a former BN assemblyman and former supporter Datuk James Ligunjang has said, “If we don’t stand up to them now, our situation will worsen.”

Even the newly-installed, just one year in his seat, Sarawak Chief Minister Tan Sri Adenan Satem only a few days ago was prompted to speak his mind on how badly Sarawak has been treated by Putrajaya.

“The people of Sarawak have been neglected for far too long. If we don’t fight for Sarawak, nobody else will. If not us, who else? If not now, when? They can’t ignore me as chief minister of Sarawak.”

Adenan was completely frustrated that Putrajaya had rejected outright the state’s demand for a 20 per cent share of the state’s revenue in oil and gas. This was only half of what was originally promised in the Agreement of 40 per cent.

Adenan ended his challenge to Putrajaya with what is perhaps the most apt and appropriate illustration of the hard and plain truth of what has happened (or not happened) in Sarawak for the past 52 years since Independence within Malaysia. –

“If we travel from Johor Bahru in the south to Penang in the north, possibly 10 hours, our feet will not get dirty. You will see double highways and first class roads all the way. Now if we travel from Sematan to Lawas, our backbones will crack because of uneven road surfaces.”

So therein lies the bare and inconvenient truth.

Therein lies the primary reason why Malayans and Putrajaya, in particular, find it “seditious” and find it convenient to not have to refer to that signed contractual agreement called the Malaysia Agreement, signed so significantly 52 years ago; and now relegated to just a piece of paper, filed away in some dusty Kuala Lumpur iron cabinet gathering dust; and silencing all those who dare to bring it up – by charging them all, one by one, with “sedition”, the most convenient and easiest way to deal with such “agitators” and truth-tellers and those in search of recognition and just to safeguard what was supposedly agreed to by our forefathers, who are now most likely to be turning in their graves wherever they may be buried.

Will the day come when we in Sabah and Sarawak will be treated as equal partners and not just relegated to ad-hoc handouts as and when the powerful and mighty deem to call for general elections thereby needing once again our support, our votes and our revenue – to stay in power and reap and plunder our assets – as they continue to sit in their high ivory towers at Putrajaya?


Sedition Act threat won't work, KL told

Penampang: Non-governmental organisation (NGO) KDM Malaysia said it strongly disagrees with the overbearing tactics and action taken by the authorities in charging some people in Sabah for alleged sedition.

Its President, Datuk Peter Anthony, said most of the Sabahans that were charged under the Sedition Act were only dissatisfied with the situation they see as unfair to the people in this State.

And because of this, the Sabah, Sarawak Keluar Malaysia (SSKM) or Sabah and Sarawak out of Malaysia movement was formed.

He said instead of taking the harsh move by applying the Sedition Act on these mostly indigenous people, the authorities should engage them in a dialogue to find out what are their actual grouses.

"The Government must strive to understand the reasons behind their action," he told reporters after the KDM Malaysia annual general meeting at Penampang Cultural Centre that saw him winning the top position uncontested.

According to him, these mostly rural residents are frustrated with the level of facilities and infrastructure in the state compared with other states in the country.

To this, he said, KDM Malaysia hoped that the government would consider Bumiputera students in the interior of Sabah be given an "open quota" to enter institutes of higher learning across the country.

Because of the glaring gap in facilities between the rural and urban, it is only natural that there would be a difference in education achievements between the two areas.

Further on the SSKM, Anthony said it should not have come to that extent.

He said the movement was mooted out of dissatisfaction on many issues such as employment opportunities and land rights.

On this, he disagreed with the suggestion by President of Parti Bersatu Sabah (PBS) cum Deputy Chief Minister, Tan Sri Joseph Pairin Kitingan, that the authorities just arrest those in cohorts with SSKM.

"The SSKM issue must be professionally handled because the people are watching.

"And (even though they may not support the movement) they might get angry with how the authorities or government are treating them," he said.

The problem or their grouses, he said, should be dealt with in stages.

"As the eye and ears to the government, this is our view if the government want to continue being relevant," he said.

On the AGM, apart from Anthony who won uncontested, Datuk Juil Nuantim was elected Deputy President.

Ahuar Rasam and Michael Ubu were retained as Vice President I and Vice President II respectively.

Mudi Dubing was elected the new Vice President III. The new Secretary-General is Eneycia Doulus while Treasurer General, Elsie Vivian Mansin, Information Chief, Donneysius Ansuku, Executive Secretary, Mohd Zinin Andong Ajak, Youth Chief, Henry Soimpon, Beliawanis Chief, Diana Edward and Assistant Youth Chief, Oliver Isidore Bosuin.

The Supreme Council comprise of Abu Bakar Ellah, Agustin Paga, Ampulas Kaluhu, Anthony Anton Laga, Florence Ebbie, Jaikol Pondok, Jasnin Suman, Jickol Tagua, Michael Angkui, Nixboy Piunin, Vitalis Gulabok, Ebby Roy Raimon, Jellysius Saimpon, Masly Dangku and Lazarus Anthony.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...